It is Thursday and you know what that means… here are some more things.
This week I have put together some great Mother’s Day gift ideas for you. You have a couple weeks left for shopping.
1. I discovered L’Occitane a few years ago. Mmmmm… french soaps, lotions and bath products. They smell amazing too. This is a french soap collection. You can find them at L’Occitane for $28.
2. This designer cutting board is so cute. This one is designed to remember that it is for cutting poultry. I love it. You can find it at Barnes and Noble for $34.95.
3. My mom in particular likes pretty cheese spreaders. These have agate handles which makes them really beautiful. Find them at Uncommon Goods for $55.
4. Mom will feel so special and loved when you give her this Mother Pillow from My Bearded Pigeon on Etsy for $53.30.
5. If your mother does a lot of traveling a pretty jewelry roll could come in handy. This one from Pottery Barn is $34.
6. This beautifulmother/daughter letter book was created by a woman who lost her mother to cancer. It was created to preserve the love and memories for other women and thier mothers. Such a sweet and sentimental idea! If you want to remember your mother and her words forever this is a great gift. Find it at Uncommon Goods for $38.
7. My mother loves items carved from wood. This mortar and pestle is stunning. I honestly don’t know what she would use a mortar and pestle for, but this one is so pretty it wouldn’t matter…haha. Find it at Dean and Deluca for $45.
8. REAL French Macarons in the mail??? Uh, Yes Please! These are freshly made and will be shipped directly to your mom to enjoy! How wonderful. They are from Savour De Jour for $27.90.
Mother’s Day is on it’s way! Better start your shopping.