We have been spending so much time outside lately thanks to this lovely Colorado Spring weather!
Unfortunately I have noticed that our play area is needing some serious love.
Here are some ideas I have to share on kids outdoor toys.
1. If we had a tree large enough to support one of these horse tire swings we would have one up in a heartbeat! I guess that is the drawback of living in a newer subdivision, no mature trees. This one is from Target.
2. How adorable is this little fairy garden kit? I love it. I would love to create a cute little fairy garden in our yard with my kids. We must keep the magic alive in thier hearts for as long as we possibly can. This one is from Magic Cabin, one of my favorite places to find unique toys.
3. I love these dome climbers. I remember many a fun time spent on the one at my school when I was young. It would be so fun to have one of your very own in your yard. My boys would have a blast! You can find it at Toys R Us.
4. We bought Ezra one of these diggers a few years ago and it is still a backyard favorite. He is almost 8 and can still use it, and Lucas who is almost 3 loves it too. It is rare to find a toy that can span those ages. This one is on Amazon.
5. We installed climbing wall holds on our fence last year. This kit comes with everything you need to create a little climbing wall for your kids. My oldest loves it. He can climb up and see what is going on in the neighborhood. Find it here.
6. My oldest also has a small 4 wheeler that he loves to zoom around the backyard with. It doesn’t go very fast and he feels like such a big boy on it. This one is on Amazon.
7. I adore this little band set! I really would love to make this an addition to our play area. It has fun drums to bang on! Super fun and musical. This one is on Overstock.
8. My boys love to run around in the dark with lanterns…. not sure if this is a boy thing or a kid thing. They play little adventures in the dark of our backyard. These ones are from Magic Cabin and work with a hand crank to keep them powered.
I can’t wait to get to working bringing our play area out of hibernation for our kiddos!