Here are some things to help you enjoy your 4th of July Celebrations. I can already smell the hot dogs on the grill, taste the sweet watermelon, and feel the cool grass under me while we watch the fireworks.
Here in Colorado, we are having a bit of a drought so we may not be able to have fireworks of our own this year. Luckily, our town is still being allowed to put on their citywide fireworks show. I don’t if you have heard, but there are some pretty serious wildfires burning in Colorado, we are losing forest and some people are even losing thier homes!
Here are some things we can enjoy this year though!
1. My boys love Pop Pops… you know those annoying things they you throw at the ground they go “Pop! Pop!”. In fact, upon seeing these the other day in the store my oldest was squealing in excitement. HERE.
2. I love patriotic bunting flags. I find them so much more charming than the typical flag. These in particular are from Amazon, but I have seen them at Target and Home Depot in my home town.
3. When going to a fun Fourth of July event, you need a fun little dress to wear. I love this one from Lilly Pulitzer. The design is very reminiscent of fireworks. Perfect!
4. Mason Jar drinking glasses say Americana to me all the way! I adore the down home feel of these for a casual affair like a bbq. These are from Amazon.
5. How fun to hand out sparklers as favors to your Fourth of July party guests. This idea is from Tip Junkie and is really sweet and clever. Nothing makes people feel welcome like a little favor.
6. This darling Adirondack chair napkin holder in a lovely navy blue will fit in with your Fourth of July colors and last for a great outdoor napkin dispenser all season long. Gotta give it to Pottery Barn to think of such a cute design.
7. Again from Pottery Barn. Serve some yummy cheeses with crackers and baguette on this rustic wood serving board. Nothing like some pretty wood tones to set off your Red, White and Blues.
Here is hoping everyone has a great and fire free Fourth of July!