Need a few little girlfriend gift ideas? I have you covered! Here is a list of my go to gift ideas for girlfriends and ladies in your life.
1. Ecofriendly Wool Dryer Balls- this may not be the most glamorous gift but whomever you give them to will LOVE them. Fabric softener is one of the most toxic items in our homes, with these there is no need to use it. Toss these little guys in your dryer with your clothes and they will bounce and soften your clothes as well as eliminate static. The best part is that they are a one time investment and last forever! They also claim to lower the amount of time that you need to dry your clothes. I love mine and everyone I have given them to loves them! These ones are on Amazon for $20.95. If you have a girlfriend who is on the fence about adding some more natural solutions to her home, these are a great way to get her started.
2. Essential Oils- This blend called Serenity is one of my favorite blends. For us women, who go go go without stop, Serenity is a great blend to help us relax. It also smells amazing, I often will wear it as perfume! I often will give little bottles of oils to friends. This would be a great companion to the dryer balls as you can drop a few drops on a couple balls to have your laundry coming out smelling sweet and fragrant. Find Serenity HERE for $40.
3. Little kitchen accessories- Whether it be some sweet engraved measuring spoons, some fun ramekins (you can never have too many of those) or an adorable measuring cup like this one, everyone loves a sweet touch to their kitchen. Who wouldn’t love to replace their big plastic measuring cup with a pretty like this one? I love the sweet vintage look to it! Find it on Anthropologie for $24.
4. Cookbooks- I have been known to give great cookbooks to friends, especially if I know what type of food they are into. This one is one that I personally have on my list this year and I have many friends who would love to receive it also. YUM! Find it on Amazon for $19.19.
5. Raven and Lily- We have a local boutique in our town that carries Raven and Lily. I quickly fell in love with how beautiful the pieces are. Raven and Lily jewelry are made by women in war torn countries and each purchase helps them. The jewelry is interesting and beautiful! Find them on Raven and Lily’s site for $38.
6. Turkish towels are one of my favorite things. I have a couple that I use in the kitchen and a couple I use in the bathroom. They are a great weight, made from natural fibers and are super absorbent! These ones are found on Etsy for $30 for a set of 3.
There you have it! My 2014 Great Girlfriend Gift Guide! I hope you find the perfect item for those lovely ladies in your life!